In 2019, we'll focus on turning principles into practice, highlighting solutions at the intersections of key issues
The Alliance believes that the people, places, and issues of the Twin Cities are all connected
Learn how the Cycles for Change leveraged the Equitable Development Scorecard
We organize coalitions across boundaries of race, culture, geography, and issues to advance equity and justice
The Alliance is a coalition of community-based organizations and advocacy groups
Who we are
Organizations working together to advance equity in the Twin Cities region.
What we do
Change policy and practice to create shared prosperity and remove systemic barriers to justice.
How we do it
Develop strategic campaigns to ensure low-wealth people and people of color have a strong role in regional decision-making.
Why it matters
Our region will be stronger when everyone has access to the opportunities they need to succeed.
- [Video] Our AREA in Action: Electrifying Metro Transit buses
- Scorecard Case Study: Cycles for Change and the Transportation Edition
- Alliance joins organizations calling for true co-creation at Upper Harbor Terminal
- Speaking up on Race, Housing and Opportunity in Minnesota
- Alliance Member Profile: Fresh Energy advancing access and equity
- Alliance Seeks Coalition Organizer
- Dec 13, 2018: Minneapolis’ inclusionary housing policy framework is needed throughout the region
- Dec 4, 2018: An inclusionary zoning policy on housing is well-justified
- Oct. 15, 2018: Equitable Development on St. Paul’s West Side: A Video Case Study
- Oct. 1, 2018: Updated Minneapolis 2040 draft comp plan