How do we live into radical solidarity and intersectional organizing to reimagine a sustainable future?
Blue Line Coalition responds to Hennepin County and Met Council abandoning route for light rail extension
Equity in Place urges Governor Walz to protect renters from mass displacement
Organizers secure passage of a strong tenant protections ordinances
The preservation of Huntington Place hinged on the often invisibilized efforts of community organizers
Who we are
Organizations working together to advance equity in the Twin Cities region.
What we do
Change policy and practice to create shared prosperity and remove systemic barriers to justice.
How we do it
Develop strategic campaigns to ensure low-wealth people and people of color have a strong role in regional decision-making.
Why it matters
Our region will be stronger when everyone has access to the opportunities they need to succeed.
- New Leader Q&A: Abdul Artan, New American Development Center
- Recap: Advancing Equity in Environmental and Climate Justice
- Local electeds to Governor Walz: More must be done to protect renters and preserve our communities
- Exiled in America: Alliance Staff on Housing Policy, People and Power
- BLC to Governor, Met Council and Hennepin County: Ensure Blue Line Extension LRT benefits our communities
- BLC statement: “Whatever the route, community must guide the direction of Bottineau Blue Line project”
- Recap & Recording: Advancing Equity in Small Business and Economic Development
- Equity in Place: “There’s still time to stop the eviction epidemic”
- Equity in Place Comments on Distribution of Housing Tax Credits
- Organizers Win Strong Tenant Protections’ Ordinance in St. Paul