Check out the new and revised Equitable Development Principles and Scorecard!
Residents call for anti-displacement policies before light rail development
Priorities include eviction reform, just cause protections, rental assistance and more
Business Resource Collective calls for intentionality in small business relief and recovery efforts
Who we are
Organizations working together to advance equity in the Twin Cities region.
What we do
Change policy and practice to create shared prosperity and remove systemic barriers to justice.
How we do it
Develop strategic campaigns to ensure low-wealth people and people of color have a strong role in regional decision-making.
Why it matters
Our region will be stronger when everyone has access to the opportunities they need to succeed.
- Apply Now: Housing Stability Grants
- Recap: Actualizing Equity in Climate and Environmental Justice
- St. Paul Tenant Successful in Using Rent Stabilization Ordinance to Reduce Wrongful Rent Hike from Affordable Housing Corporation
- St. Paul City Council Throws Out the Will of Voters, Protections for Renters with Passage of Ord 22-37
- Alliance calls on City Council to protect a strong rent stabilization policy
- *Updated* Equitable Development Principles and Scorecard!
- Actualizing Equity Recap: Narrative Shifts for Powerful Movements
- Recap: Actualizing Equity in Community Organizing
- Equity in Place releases 2022 State Policy Agenda
- Recap: Actualizing Equity in Transit Planning