New electeds discuss their impetus for running, organizing strategies and approaches to policymaking.
Learn how the Metro Blooms leveraged the Equitable Development Scorecard
After 24 years at the Alliance, Russ Adams to move on to new endeavors
The Alliance believes that the people, places, and issues of the Twin Cities are all connected
The Alliance is a coalition of community-based organizations and advocacy groups
Who we are
Organizations working together to advance equity in the Twin Cities region.
What we do
Change policy and practice to create shared prosperity and remove systemic barriers to justice.
How we do it
Develop strategic campaigns to ensure low-wealth people and people of color have a strong role in regional decision-making.
Why it matters
Our region will be stronger when everyone has access to the opportunities they need to succeed.
- Alliance Opposes Privatization of Public Housing
- Equity Advisory Committee Questions Decision to End 24-Hour Green Line Service
- Actualizing Equity Recap: New Electeds of Color and Approaches to Policymaking
- Proposal to End 24-Hour Service on the Green Line
- Scorecard Case Study: Metro Blooms and the Business Evaluation Tool
- Alliance Announces Leadership Transition in Fall 2019
- Alliance welcomes Katrina Mendoza
- Alliance Member Profile: HOME Line launches Eviction Prevention Project
- Actualizing Equity Recap: Renter Power for Environmental Justice
- [Video] Our AREA in Action: Electrifying Metro Transit buses