Housing Equity Now St Paul secures strongest policy in the nation!
Business Resource Collective calls for intentionality in small business relief and recovery efforts
Case study explores the work of the West Side Community Organization in St. Paul
Leaders representing 34 organizations shared their input and expertise to evolve Our AREA
Who we are
Organizations working together to advance equity in the Twin Cities region.
What we do
Change policy and practice to create shared prosperity and remove systemic barriers to justice.
How we do it
Develop strategic campaigns to ensure low-wealth people and people of color have a strong role in regional decision-making.
Why it matters
Our region will be stronger when everyone has access to the opportunities they need to succeed.
- Business Resource Collective: Recommendations for federal relief funds
- EIP Resource: From Emergency Protections to Equitable Solutions
- Actualizing Equity Recap: Livability & Community Development
- Alliance Celebrates Tram Hoang Transition to Keep St. Paul Home
- Alliance seeks Coalition Organizer
- Actualizing Equity 2021 Recap: Climate & Environmental Justice
- Business Resource Collective: Provisions needed in state omnibus bill to develop and sustain BIPOC-owned small businesses
- Commentary: “End to eviction ban must not lead to eviction boom”
- How a St. Paul site fight exemplifies white supremacy in planning
- Recap + Videos: Actualizing Equity in Transportation