Join us for our first Actualizing Equity event of 2021
Coalition advocates for intentionality in small business relief and recovery efforts
Case study explores the work of the West Side Community Organization in St. Paul
Blue Line Coalition responds to Hennepin County and Met Council abandoning route for light rail extension
The preservation of Huntington Place hinged on the often invisibilized efforts of community organizers
Who we are
Organizations working together to advance equity in the Twin Cities region.
What we do
Change policy and practice to create shared prosperity and remove systemic barriers to justice.
How we do it
Develop strategic campaigns to ensure low-wealth people and people of color have a strong role in regional decision-making.
Why it matters
Our region will be stronger when everyone has access to the opportunities they need to succeed.
- Actualizing Equity Recap: Sustaining Ourselves & Our Movements
- Pivotal time to co-create strategies to support BIPOC- and immigrant-owned businesses
- Actualizing Equity Recap: Community Safety
- WSCO Builds Community Power through Equitable Development Scorecard
- Recap: How Do We Stop the Coming Wave of Evictions?
- New Leader Q&A: Abdul Artan, New American Development Center
- Recap: Advancing Equity in Environmental and Climate Justice
- Local electeds to Governor Walz: More must be done to protect renters and preserve our communities
- Exiled in America: Alliance Staff on Housing Policy, People and Power
- BLC to Governor, Met Council and Hennepin County: Ensure Blue Line Extension LRT benefits our communities