What did Alliance coalition members win at the state legislature this year?
Check out content from the 2022 virtual conference!
Residents call for anti-displacement policies before light rail development
Who we are
Organizations working together to advance equity in the Twin Cities region.
What we do
Change policy and practice to create shared prosperity and remove systemic barriers to justice.
How we do it
Develop strategic campaigns to ensure low-wealth people and people of color have a strong role in regional decision-making.
Why it matters
Our region will be stronger when everyone has access to the opportunities they need to succeed.
- 2023 Legislative Recap from Alliance Coalitions
- Equity in Place releases 2023 state policy agenda
- Apply Now: Housing Stability Grants
- Recap: Actualizing Equity in Climate and Environmental Justice
- St. Paul Tenant Successful in Using Rent Stabilization Ordinance to Reduce Wrongful Rent Hike from Affordable Housing Corporation
- St. Paul City Council Throws Out the Will of Voters, Protections for Renters with Passage of Ord 22-37
- Alliance calls on City Council to protect a strong rent stabilization policy
- *Updated* Equitable Development Principles and Scorecard!
- Actualizing Equity Recap: Narrative Shifts for Powerful Movements
- Recap: Actualizing Equity in Community Organizing