Residents call for anti-displacement policies before light rail development
Priorities include eviction reform, just cause protections, rental assistance and more
Business Resource Collective calls for intentionality in small business relief and recovery efforts
Case study explores the work of the West Side Community Organization in St. Paul
Who we are
Organizations working together to advance equity in the Twin Cities region.
What we do
Change policy and practice to create shared prosperity and remove systemic barriers to justice.
How we do it
Develop strategic campaigns to ensure low-wealth people and people of color have a strong role in regional decision-making.
Why it matters
Our region will be stronger when everyone has access to the opportunities they need to succeed.
- Recap: Actualizing Equity in Community Organizing
- Equity in Place releases 2022 State Policy Agenda
- Recap: Actualizing Equity in Transit Planning
- Justice for Amir Locke
- Blue Line Coalition Releases Community Report
- Alliance Seeks Coalition Organizer
- In Remembrance and Gratitude to Mel Reeves
- Recap: Actualizing Equity in Small Business and Economic Development
- Business Resource Collective: Recommendations for federal relief funds
- EIP Resource: From Emergency Protections to Equitable Solutions