How are organizers integrating affordable housing, health, economic development and other equity issues into transit development?
As the Alliance marks its 25th Anniversary, we recognize the leaders who have advanced our collective work
The Alliance believes that the people, places, and issues of the Twin Cities are all connected
Alliance seeks a Policy Advocate and Coalition Organizer
The Alliance is a coalition of community-based organizations and advocacy groups
Who we are
Organizations working together to advance equity in the Twin Cities region.
What we do
Change policy and practice to create shared prosperity and remove systemic barriers to justice.
How we do it
Develop strategic campaigns to ensure low-wealth people and people of color have a strong role in regional decision-making.
Why it matters
Our region will be stronger when everyone has access to the opportunities they need to succeed.
- Public needs renters’ perspective on Minneapolis proposal to limit screening
- OUR Alliance: Jabri Whirl on Moving from Methodology to Making Change
- Actualizing Equity Resource: Equitable Transit-Oriented Development
- Alliance Seeks Coalition Organizer
- OUR Alliance: Louis King on the Power of Coalition Organizing
- Alliance Seeks Policy Advocate
- Green Line Cuts Put a Spotlight on Met Council Decision-making
- For Met Council, equity has to start with inclusive decision-making
- Actualizing Equity Resource: Why Density Isn’t Enough
- Alliance Member Profile: ACER’s Pathway to Citizenship Campaign