In partnership with the Housing Justice Center, the Alliance demands affordable housing at region's largest redevelopment site
Alliance stands with community organizations against "Safe & Affordable" astro-turfing campaign
As the Alliance marks its 25th Anniversary, we recognize the leaders who have advanced our collective work
The Alliance believes that the people, places, and issues of the Twin Cities are all connected
Who we are
Organizations working together to advance equity in the Twin Cities region.
What we do
Change policy and practice to create shared prosperity and remove systemic barriers to justice.
How we do it
Develop strategic campaigns to ensure low-wealth people and people of color have a strong role in regional decision-making.
Why it matters
Our region will be stronger when everyone has access to the opportunities they need to succeed.
- Actualizing Equity Resource: Securing Strong Community Benefits
- Alliance Leader Q&A: Margaret Kaplan, New President of Housing Justice Center
- Renters Respond to “Safe and Affordable Minneapolis” Attack on Tenant Protections
- Intentional Exclusion: Alliance and Housing Justice Center File Lawsuit Demanding Affordable Housing at Region’s Largest Redevelopment Site
- Scorecard Case Study: Community Capacity Building Toolkit for Parks
- Alliance Annual Report: 8 Successes from 2018
- Alliance Opposes New Parking Ramp for Federal Reserve
- OUR Alliance: Julia Freeman on Community Leadership
- Alliance Unmasks Landlord Lobby Behind “Safe & Affordable Minneapolis” Campaign
- Public needs renters’ perspective on Minneapolis proposal to limit screening