Equity in Place urges Governor Walz to protect renters from mass displacement
How can short-term relief and long-term recovery center the needs of BIPOC- and immigrant-owned businesses?
Organizers secure passage of a strong tenant protections ordinances
The preservation of Huntington Place hinged on the often invisibilized efforts of community organizers
In our latest interview, we sat down with the new community organizer at the West Side Community Organization!
Who we are
Organizations working together to advance equity in the Twin Cities region.
What we do
Change policy and practice to create shared prosperity and remove systemic barriers to justice.
How we do it
Develop strategic campaigns to ensure low-wealth people and people of color have a strong role in regional decision-making.
Why it matters
Our region will be stronger when everyone has access to the opportunities they need to succeed.
- Recap & Recording: Advancing Equity in Small Business and Economic Development
- Equity in Place: “There’s still time to stop the eviction epidemic”
- Equity in Place Comments on Distribution of Housing Tax Credits
- Organizers Win Strong Tenant Protections’ Ordinance in St. Paul
- Equity in Place Calls on Governor to Keep Evictions Moratorium, No New Exemptions
- Actualizing Equity Recap: Advancing Housing Equity
- Oppose Amendments that Undermine St. Paul Tenant Protections
- Alliance Statement on Murder of George Floyd
- Actualizing Equity Recap: Advancing Transit Equity
- Actualizing Equity Recap: From Representation to Co-Governance