Actualizing Equity event convenes leaders from diverse backgrounds around equitable housing
Reflections and gratitude from outgoing Executive Director, Russ Adams
As the Alliance marks its 25th Anniversary, we recognize the leaders who have advanced our collective work
Marking our anniversary, we curated a list of some of our most significant wins together
New report in Alliance series exploring how growth and development policies shape racial inequities in the Twin Cities
Who we are
Organizations working together to advance equity in the Twin Cities region.
What we do
Change policy and practice to create shared prosperity and remove systemic barriers to justice.
How we do it
Develop strategic campaigns to ensure low-wealth people and people of color have a strong role in regional decision-making.
Why it matters
Our region will be stronger when everyone has access to the opportunities they need to succeed.
- 25 Reasons to Give to the Alliance TODAY!
- 2020 Budget Testimony: Housing investments insufficient to meet MPLS community needs
- Make Homes Happen Recommendations on Inclusionary Zoning in MPLS
- Alliance Urges Met Council to Call Out Arden Hills on False Promises in Comp Plan
- Actualizing Equity Resource: A Seat At Whose Table? Strategies for Advisory Committees
- My first week at the Alliance… again!
- Actualizing Equity Resource: Creating our Vision for Equitable Housing
- Before I leave the Alliance, I just have to say…
- Alliance Leader Q&A: Ivory Taylor from HOME Line
- OUR Alliance: Frank Hornstein on Connecting the Dots for Regional Equity