New report in Alliance series exploring how growth and development policies shape racial inequities in the Twin Cities
Alliance stands with community organizations against "Safe & Affordable" astro-turfing campaign
As the Alliance marks its 25th Anniversary, we recognize the leaders who have advanced our collective work
The Alliance believes that the people, places, and issues of the Twin Cities are all connected
Who we are
Organizations working together to advance equity in the Twin Cities region.
What we do
Change policy and practice to create shared prosperity and remove systemic barriers to justice.
How we do it
Develop strategic campaigns to ensure low-wealth people and people of color have a strong role in regional decision-making.
Why it matters
Our region will be stronger when everyone has access to the opportunities they need to succeed.
- OUR Alliance: Dan Cramer on Centering Equity & Grassroots Organzing
- New Race & Regionalism Report: Intentional Exclusion
- Reject Scare Tactics, Support Renters’ Rights
- Actualizing Equity Resource: Going Green without Gentrification
- OUR Alliance: Caty Royce and Tia Williams on Changing the Narrative
- Alliance Leader Q&A: Ashwat Narayanan, Executive Director of Our Streets MPLS
- Alliance Welcomes Ricardo Perez as Coalition Organizer
- Alliance Welcomes Tram Hoang as new Policy Advocate
- Actualizing Equity Resource: Securing Strong Community Benefits
- Alliance Leader Q&A: Margaret Kaplan, New President of Housing Justice Center