New resource updates and evolves Alliance Regional Equity Agenda for 2021 and beyond
Coalition advocates for intentionality in small business relief and recovery efforts
Case study explores the work of the West Side Community Organization in St. Paul
Blue Line Coalition responds to Hennepin County and Met Council abandoning route for light rail extension
Who we are
Organizations working together to advance equity in the Twin Cities region.
What we do
Change policy and practice to create shared prosperity and remove systemic barriers to justice.
How we do it
Develop strategic campaigns to ensure low-wealth people and people of color have a strong role in regional decision-making.
Why it matters
Our region will be stronger when everyone has access to the opportunities they need to succeed.
- Business Resource Collective: Provisions needed in state omnibus bill to develop and sustain BIPOC-owned small businesses
- Commentary: “End to eviction ban must not lead to eviction boom”
- How a St. Paul site fight exemplifies white supremacy in planning
- Alliance statement on Chauvin verdict
- Alliance welcomes new board member, expresses gratitude to outgoing member Jim Erkel
- Self Care Resource: Actualizing Equity Coloring Sheets!
- BLC Statement on Revised Routes Announcement: Make Equity and Inclusion Real
- Equity in Place Policy Addendum addresses housing justice and stability in pivotal COVID moment
- “Our AREA 2021” updates and evolves Alliance Regional Equity Agenda!
- Actualizing Equity Recap: 2021 Legislative Agendas